Saturday, April 21, 2007

hmm, first week of school was rather weird.. seems so weird to see all my friends and classmates are scatered away.. seems that we gotta learn to live alone.. m not prepared to meet my new classmates.. hahax.. this time, more gurls than guys.. anyway, from last's years class, onli Zoe, Ericson n me in that class.. all tio seperated liaoz.. sigh.. sad sad lah.. i hate the feeling of being seperated lah.. so sad. =(( sigh.. shall not involve myself too much in this class.. juz incase.. hahax.. later ppl tot i so cold.. heck care lah.. zzz.. hmm, dear have been accompanying me since monday till friday.. too bad, saturday, we din meet.. hahax.. dunno whether i can go out anot oso loh.. sigh.. mama went to make her feet sole at imm.. hopefully it'll b better for her feet.. =) decided to save up money n buy a REAL brikenstock instead.. hahax.. it's much more cheaper than tt 2.ft thingi.. meet alot of dear's fren this week.. haha.. thanks thanks! ^^ more details, plz visit our blog. XDD tis is my blog. tt is OUR blog.. keke.. so here, less mushy stuff.. XDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home